3-Gun Level 1
If you are a beginner in 3-gun or want a better understanding of the basics and fundamental skills involved in the sport, this is the course for you!
We will dive deep into 3-gun, laying the groundwork for you to be ready for your first match… or your tenth! Covering concepts cultivated over years of competition shooting at a high level, this class will cut your learning curve significantly and allow you to focus on having fun. We will cover:
- Necessary gear, placement, and application
- Rules, scoring, range commands, and sportsmanship
- Fundamentals of shooting each platform (rifle, pistol, shotgun)
- Movement and stage breakdowns
- Complicated stage plans and candycane loads
Required gear: Everything you would typically bring to a major match, rifle, pistol, shotgun, mag pouches and shell caddies, at least 3 mags for each, 300 pistol, 200 rifle, 200 shotgun, 10 slugs.
Lunch is provided both days. Class is limited to 6 students.