The next step for those who have obtained their concealed carry license or simply want to build their skills. This course will focus on applying defensive techniques with an emphasis on concealed carry, but it will also broach the subject of self defense in the home. Specialty targets will force you to make snap decisions in scenario based drills.
We will also cover:
- Fundamentals of safety and marksmanship
- Drawing from concealment and different concealment options
- Shoot/No-Shoot decision making
- Practical defensive scenarios
- How to persevere through injury
Prerequisites: comfortable with safe gun handling, and a willingness to be physically active (elevated heart rate).
Required gear: Handgun, quality holster, 200 rounds of ammunition.
Class is limited to 6 students.