Competitive Rifle Dynamics – 5/10-11, 2023
Come out for two days on the range pushing your limits as a competitor as we prepare for the Vortex Cup, Poland’s National Rifle Championship!
The focus will be getting fast, accurate, and efficient with your rifle or PCC.
Topics we will cover:
- Weapon and range safety
- Body mechanics and making the carbine work for you
- Target transitions
- Competitive scoring strategies
- Positional shooting from close to medium ranges
- Movement techniques
- Modern sporting rifle (AR/AK variants, Pistol Caliber Carbines, etc.)
- Minimum 3 magazines
- Magazine pouch(es)
- Sling (recommended)
- 600 rounds of ammunition minimum.
- *NO GREEN TIP OR STEEL CORE PENETRATOR AMMO*
This class is limited to 12 students and will run from 9:00a-4:30p. Drinks and snacks provided.